Tibb An-Nabawi: Principles of Prophetic Medicine aims to summarize the major elements of traditional Islamic healing methods consicely. Being trained in Eastern medical philosophies, learning from healers and scholars of the field from around the world, and researching traditional Islamic medical texts in their original languages for years has lead us to a well-developed understanding of Tibb An-Nabawi. Learn how to apply these principles and practices in your own lives.
- Discuss Prophetic medicine, Islamic medicine, and other traditional holistic systems of medicine.
- Learn about mizaj (constitutional types), principles and practical methods of treatment.
- Develop some basic skills of how to see health and disease from a traditional islamic perspective.
- Implement practical steps for maintaining family health and using natural remedies
- Perfect for parents, medically-oriented students, and anyone interested in health and science.
- Introduction to Detoxing
- Week 1: Lung Detox
- Week 2: Kidney Detox
- Week 3: Liver Detox
- Week 4: Colon Detox
“Thank you so much Rehan for conducting this class and sharingwith us your knowledge and experience. I am most grateful… I know that I need to be a strong, healthy and brave in order to carry out my duties as a Muslim. I would use the knowledge gained in this class to help my family and friends.”
Elva Abul Hadi