Leading healthy wholesome lives is becoming increasingly challenging. It is hard to find time to cook and eat healthy meals; exercise is the last thought on our minds. What changes can I make to live a healthy and wholesome life? Where do I begin? What should I eat? Who should I take health advice from?
To help answer some of these questions, Qurba Academy and MysticMedicine are pleased to have Dr. Rehan Zaidi teaching a course on Traditional Healing on March 16th and 17th at Humber College North Campus (205 Humber College Blvd.) in Toronto.
When: March 16 & 17 (Sat & Sun from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Where: Humber College (North Campus), Toronto
This course will teach you how to:
- Heal chronic injuries and pain
- Feel more energetic
- Achieve a higher quality of life
- Learn to eat better and prevent illness
- Understand how to use natural ways to treat yourself and your family
- Perform Qi Gong (traditional Chinese energy exercises)
- Make lifestyle changes for health
- Overcome and prevent illness